October, I have plans for you.

I have mentioned before how unorganized am right? lol well if you haven’t heard I am mess.

Being organized, on schedule, or on time for anything is a struggle for me.

I am either WAY early or WAY late.

So if you are anything like me, which I doubt you are since I am pretty crazy, but if you would like to find out how I am learning not to be so crazy unorganized continue reading.

Bibitty Bobitty Boo here is my magical potion that brings organizational dreams come true.

WRITE IT DOWN.

I couldn’t keep a checklist even if it would save my life.

But writing down what I need to get done is a big start of how I get things done.

BREAK IT DOWN.

I can keep a checklist if it is realistic.

Don’t give yourself more then what you can accomplish.

PICK THREE.

Pick three priorities to do.

PICK WHATS FUN.

Then heres a fun tip I’ve recently learned- Start with the one that sounds the most fun.

Those are my Four ingredients to this magical thing that is like a unicorn to me called becoming Organized.

And then if you really want to get on this crazy train-

Start a chore list.

Chore list (ugh) But in all seriousness this is so motivating to me.

Pick two things to do for each day of the week and keep that list throughout the month.

This not only helps you have a clean and organized home it is also easy to divide up house stuff with your spouse, kids, or roommate.

Below I have created a list of my favorite FREE Calendar print-ables just for you.

October Calendar From FTD Fresh.

OCTOBER 2016 CALENDAR + TECH PRETTIES from Dawn Nicole Designs.

I would love to hear your tips on how you keep organized or what your top three things to get done in a day are.

Mine normally involve Dishes & Laundry since those are the two that are on a endless cycle of never being fully done.

Wishing you the best Happily Organized October from a Very unorganized person.

CUPCAKE (1)

Advertisements

18 Comments Add yours

1. I use to be organized and lately I find myself to be more like you. Super early or super late! You have given great tips here!

1. lespetitsclarks says:

Trying to get the being on time thing down but one thing at a time right lol! 😩😂

2. everydaywithbay says:

All of this is so great!!! I need organization for sure!!

1. lespetitsclarks says:

Me too! So glad you enjoyed reading it. ❤️

Liked by 1 person

3. My plan was to get all my ducks in a row, instead I’m taking our girls to their grandparents for a couple weeks to partake in some fall activities. Family and memories come first right? 🙂

1. lespetitsclarks says:

Yes totally!! We are getting ready to go up north to do some Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard fun with friends. Fall activities are the best. Love this time of year!! Have safe travels and enjoy!!!

4. These are great tips! I’m working on it!

5. mirari says:

i always buy loads of cute notebooks to be more organized, but they’re so cute that i never use them, so i rest a mess 🙂

6. Kristeena says:

Those are great tips, Faith. I’m usually a little more organized, but lately with my dude in school. I am just one hot mess!

Liked by 1 person

7. I’m so unorganized too! If I didn’t write it all down I’d be a hot mess and get NOTHING done! I’m working on it. 😉

8. Jennifer says:

The past week I have been somewhat organized. Today, though, is definitely an unorganized day. So we’re taking off from homeschool and my projects and we’re going to get some cleaning done and just relax! Great tips!

Liked by 1 person

9. Yes! I always write things down! And always have a list going. These are great tips!

Liked by 1 person

10. Great tips! I totally find lists to be helpful! Thanks for sharing!

11. kozyandco says:

Love this post! I totally need to work on getting organized too, and writing things down definitely helps!

12. Lindsay says:

I kind of suck at being organized! but I love these tips!

13. Great tips! I’m definitely a list maker

14. Kerry says:

I think I’m a fairly organized person but I must write things down or they never happen! Blame it on mom brain.